qatar visa for bosnia and herzegovina how to apply online
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
Living in the county side and wish to enjoy the Middle-Eastern culture for its rich festivals and food? Or maybe you are shifting for work in Qatar? There are many types of Qatar Visas you can choose from.
Types of Qatar Visas Available for Bosnia and Herzegovina
- As of recent discussions, Qatar has removed its borders for the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Citizens of Bosnia can now travel to Qatar visa-free.
- Once you have arrived in Qatar, you can apply for a Visa-on-arrival. Although a visa-on-arrival becomes a risky business, it is still a widely used way of visiting Qatar.
- It is a single-entry visa.
- It has a validity period of maximum 30 days of stay in Qatar.
- You will have to bring your original and a photocopy proof of documents to Qatar if you wish to apply for this visa.
Tourist Visa ETA
Electronic Travel Authorization allows people to apply online for a Qatar Visa. It is a convenient way to receive your visa. Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are eligible to apply for a visa through ETA.
- It is a single-entry visa
- All your documents will be submitted online through colored scans.
- An ETA has a validity of 30 days. This validity is counted from the date of your entry to Qatar.
Planning to work in the Heart of Gulf? Well, it is best to apply for a Qatar Business Visa.
- Applying for a business visa will define your purpose of stay in Qatar.
- A Business Visa may be sponsored by your employer. Know more about Business Visas here.
- For a short term period lasting for a maximum for 3 days, you can apply for a 72-hour Business visa.
- Although a business visa has a validity of a month, it is easier to extend this visa through proof of documents stating that you will be working in Qatar for a long period of time.
All of the Qatar Visa types available for Bosnia do have most of the documents in common. The general documents which must be presented while applying for ANY type of Qatar Visa are:
Qatar Visa Application Form
- The form must be issued by the Qatar embassy of Bosnia or must be received by a known Travelling Agency.
- The form must be duly and completely filled.
- Ensure that your signature matches with the signature in your passport.
Ensure that you have a valid Bosnia and Herzegovina passport.
The passport must be valid for a minimum period of 6 months.
- The photographs must be of standard passport size. (be it in your passport, application form or in any other document).
- Ensure that it is a studio-clicked, recent photo.
- A clear background in the photograph is preferable.
- If you are scanning any photograph/document having a photograph, ensure that the photo does NOT have ant shine or glare.
- The scan must be a colored one.
Proof of Stay
Proof of stay can be provided in many ways. Some Visa types may want specific proof of stay, and the same is mentioned:
If you will be traveling with an Agency (specifically for Tourist Visas) submitting an itinerary will ensure that you will have a place to stay in Qatar.
If you will be staying in a hotel, then providing a hotel reservation (bills and transaction papers) will be beneficial.
Please note that providing a residence permit for Qatar is mandatory if your will be working in Qatar.
- The government of Qatar must ensure that you will be able to sustain yourself financially while in Qatar.
- Thus, proof of bank statements/credit card balances is necessary.
- You must have a minimum of QAR 5000 while in Qatar.
Additional Necessary Documents
Please note that some extra documents are required when it comes to specific Qatar visas.
A statement proving that you have paid full fees to your traveling agency if you are going with one.
If you will be staying at a friend’s/relative’s house
- Proof of residence (electricity bills) of the person living in Qatar.
- An official letter of invitation from the relative living in Qatar. This must mention the purpose of the visit as well.
- An offer letter from your organization (signed by the employer)
- Ensure that this letter must mention the post you will be working on
- The organization must be recognized and registered by the Government of Qatar.
Qatar and Bosnian Relations
These contrasting countries tied with diplomatic relations make it easier for its citizens to travel to these countries. Since ages, Qatar and Bosnia have been supportive of each other politically, economically, and culturally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What can a Bosnian do if his/her Qatar Visa On-Arrival gets rejected?
A. If your Visa-On-Arrival in any circumstances gets rejected, Qatar Airways commences the process of deporting you back to your country safely. However, if you can arrange scans of your documents, they can be considered.
Q. Does Qatar Airways fly to Bosnia?
A. Yes, Qatar Airways has been prized for its interconnected networking with countries from all around the globe. It has a direct flight to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Q. How can I have my Qatar Visa Extended?
A. Depending upon the type of Qatar Visa you have applied for, the extension period will differ. Know more about the different types of Qatar Visas here.
Connected by Emotions, not by Distance
Qatar and Bosnia have been connected with many levels of support throughout history. Each year, many citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina travel with different types of Qatar Visas. It is a great way to easily enjoy the foods, cultures, and traditions of the Middle East.