countries are eligible for the qatar eta
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
Know which countries are eligible for Qatar ETA with this guide at your rescue. If you love the idea of traveling visa-free and having one made once you reach your destination, then Qatar ETA is made for you. Do not wait to visit this dreamland, book your Qatar ETA by opting Qatar evisa online, where we ensure you grant adequate and secure visa processing through our advance and seamless process. All the candidates who get approved visa applications from the Qatar government can take the print out of Qatar visa and can fly to Qatar.
Countries eligible for a Qatar ETA
Citizens of countries who are eligible for a visa-on-arrival to Qatar can apply for a Qatar ETA online. The visa-on-arrival countries are divided into two categories by the number of days they can stay in Qatar:
- 180 days visa-free arrival
- 90 days visa-free arrival
Countries eligible for Visa-free arrival to Qatar for a validity period of 180 days are:
Antigua and Barbuda
Countries eligible for Visa-free arrival to Qatar for a validity period of 90 days are:
Exceptional Conditions: Residence permit
If you do not belong to any of the countries in the visa-free arrival list, you still have a chance to be eligible for an ETA by having a residence permit. A candidate must hold a valid residence permit of one of these countries in order to be eligible for a Qatar ETA:
- New Zealand
- The United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Any countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council, which are: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Oman.
Some Important features to note about Qatar ETA are:
- The candidate receives their Qatar visa on arrival basis.
- An ETA has a validity period of a maximum of one month (30 days).
- Extending a Qatar Visa received through an ETA is possible.
- The extension period is available for a maximum of 30 days more, which can be done by undergoing a medical test within the first month of arrival to Qatar.
Frequently Asked Queries for Qatar ETA
Q. What is an ETA?
- An Electronic Travel Authorization allows the citizen of a particular country to apply for a visa online.
- In the case of an ETA for Qatar, the Heart of Gulf provides this facility to almost all of the countries worldwide.
- An ETA is not a visa per say, rather, it just allows you to arrive in Qatar visa-free, and then receive your visa-on-arrival to Qatar.
Q. Why should one opt for a Qatar ETA?
- An Electronic Travel Authorization allows you to book your visa at the comfort of your own home, and receive it when you arrive in Qatar.
- Anyone who belongs to the countries eligible for this visa type can apply, along with a few exceptions.
Q. What are the ways in which I can apply for a Qatar ETA if I am eligible for it?
- One can apply for a Qatar ETA through any visa-providing website.
- Qatar e-visa online provides you your visa at the comfort of your own home.
- Have a convenient visa experience by applying for a visa online.
- Opting for an ETA has a similar procedure as applying for a visa online.
- With Qatar e-visa online, you can pay with your preferred mode of payment and receive your ETA in your inbox itself.
Q. How shall I use my ETA? What are the procedures to follow after I have received my ETA?
Once you have received your ETA online, you will be eligible to receive a visa-on-arrival basis when you land in Qatar. Note that if you wish to leave Qatar in the middle of your validity period, you will be required to apply for another ETA to enter again. Thus, a Qatar ETA works on a single-entry basis.
Q. What is the list of documents that I need to submit in order to receive my Qatar ETA?
- Application Form: Ensure that the form is duly and completely filled. The scanned signature must be clear and must match with the signatures you have done in your other documents, especially your passport.
- Proof of Stay: You must have proof of where you would be staying in Qatar. These can be in the form of hotel bookings.
- Passport Requirements: The scans must include the bio-page and first page with proper photographs.
- Return Tickets: Ensure that the return ticket date must fall under the validity period or the extended validity period of Qatar ETA.
- Proof of Residence Permit: Please note that this is to be provided if you are under the exceptional candidate for a Qatar ETA with a validity period of one month.
ETA for Qatar made it easy! With such convenient methods of booking your next visa, Qatar welcomes you with the Heart of gold to enjoy the essence of cultures and traditions of the Middle East. Book your Qatar ETA now with Qatar e-visa online.